[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - Amulet Missing in Inventory
Nous sommes le Mar 16 Avr 2024 16:21

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Amulet Missing in Inventory
MessagePosté: Mer 8 Déc 2010 21:04 

I have solved the 9 drawers following the magic squares solution and I am able to click on the amulet. However, when I go to see it in my inventory, it does not appear. When I go to the red book after solving the 9-drawers puzzle to try and use my "invisible" amulet, Petronille keeps saying find the amulet. When I try solving the 9-drawers puzzle again, the 9th drawer is empty and there is no amulet :(. What do I do?

It seems to me like a corrupted file issue, but I unzipped everything to one folder, Amertis. I am using Win XP, Adobe Flash Player 9, r115.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Ken

Sujet du message: Re: Amulet Missing in Inventory
MessagePosté: Mer 8 Déc 2010 21:27 

Hello, Keneticmotion. When you take it in the ninth drawer, the amulet doesn't appear in your inventory, but directly on the black strip above the screen.
If you don't see it, I'm afraid your game is corrupted. Try to download it again, your saved games will be preserved. ;)
But you'll have to start from an older save, to take one more time the amulet in the drawer.

MessagePosté: Sam 11 Déc 2010 10:13 

MessagePosté: Sam 11 Déc 2010 10:39 

There is a way to play with a smaller sreen :
Don't open Amertis.exe, but the file named index.html. The game will open with your favorite browser. Then you can make your screen bigger or smaller (often, you press Control+ or Control-). Your saved are preserved, it's just an another way to open the game.

But I must say that with a smaller screen, some spots (were you have to take or to put some item, for exemple) will be very small, very difficult to see...
Enjoy!

MessagePosté: Mer 15 Déc 2010 03:00 

Woohoo, it works :D! Yes, the locations and such may be smaller, but at least now I can play :). Such is the price I pay for having a netbook :).

Merci beaucoup :D!

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]