[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - Stucked
Nous sommes le Mar 16 Avr 2024 08:57

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Stucked
MessagePosté: Mer 15 Sep 2010 04:36 

Hi Everybody. I'm back with another "dilema". I'm in Robots World, now. In the segment known as "The games of the rebel robot", I have used :chut: (I had spoken to the WARDEN Robot previously). I am getting dialogue boxes with the REBEL robot, but no mention about a "treasure". That dialogue would allow me to play seven games, :chut: . How do I get the "Treasures" dialogue from the Rebel robot, and WHERE do I play these games? I can't seem to figure this out, and that's why I need your help---This time. By the way, since then, I somehow have combined :chut: . I guess I'll be using that later on. Thanks!
Sandy

Sujet du message: Re: Stucked
MessagePosté: Mer 15 Sep 2010 10:50 

First, Sandymc, just remember the rules of this forum (related in the :
The forum is dedicated to hints, not to full solutions.
Then I had to "cut" a lot from your message :!

Secondly, do you think you may access so easily to the treasure ? You have a lot of things to do, to see, to touch before that :grin:
And never forget one of the instructions (in the ) : Do not hesitate to talk again to the various characters once you have completed an action: they might well provide a crucial comment. Sometimes, you must get back to previously discussed topics, to get new reactions.
Speak with the warden robot and with the rebel just once cannot be enough :ange:

MessagePosté: Mer 15 Sep 2010 23:05 

Thanks for "straightening me out", Grelot. I'm now going back to retrace my steps, and then I'll get back to you again

MessagePosté: Mer 15 Sep 2010 23:06 

You have also to touch everything you discover. (As in many games, you have to touch to make your PC understand you've seen.) ;)

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 06:31 

Thanks to RAZ and everbody else for putting me in the right direction. I had neglcted to click on the empty piece in the small dome where Rodrique mentions the word "VANDAL". I then went back to the small robot, got the "treasure" dialogue, and went on to finish the chapter. My next move is to go back to DWARVES WORLD and find the blue token. It's the only token that's missing from my inventory.
Another thanks to the person who pointed out to me that this is a HINT forum, and not a SOLUTION forum. I hope to "give back" to these various forums because of all the HELP that I have received from all of you.
NOW, ON TO DWARVES WORLD!
Sandy

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 08:49 

MessagePosté: Jeu 16 Sep 2010 16:56 

Will do, Grelot, and THANKS

Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]