[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - Feather puzzel in Ijun world
Nous sommes le Ven 19 Avr 2024 08:57

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 19 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Feather puzzel in Ijun world
MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 11:30 

Hello,

I'm trying to do the Feather puzzle in the Injun worlds and it seems to be correct, but nothing happens.
I have the Totem with the feathers as in the picture in your walkthrough, but nothing happens. And when I click on one feather to highlight it, another feather is cancelled out. Is there an order in wich you have to place the feathers?

Do you have a hint or a more detailed description of this puzzle?

Best regard
Louis Koot

Sujet du message: Re: Feather puzzel in Ijun world
MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 12:01 

Hello, Louiskoot, and :welcome:
It was quite impossible to make a picture of the feathers puzzle when it's done, for it disappear very quickly then.
So, there is a lake in the picture : one feather on the right is not at its place.

There is not order to place the feather. And each feather may be moved always.
But, when a feather is correctly placed, you must hear a little "tonk", even see the feather itself make a (very very) small "jump" to its place.

The best to do this puzzle is to make it feather by feather from the center (the little fixed head), once you have understand how it work, and once you have seen how it looks.

When each feather is in its place, you must hear a little jingle and the puzzle closes :)

MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 12:53 

Hello:

Thanks for your swift reply. I will try to do the feather puzzel again.

I'm also currently writing my own Dutch walkthrough for this wonderfull game. You can see the walkthrough for the first chapter on my own site at: http://www.pcgames-walkthrough.nl/
At my site you can click on the Amertis link to open up te walkthrough.
I do hope I can get the feather puzzel done, so that I can finish Chapter two of the walkthrough.

Best Regards
Louis Koot

MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 14:44 

MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 16:23 

Sorry

I forgot an "s"

The correct link is: http://www.pcgames-walkthroughs.nl

It seems that only the Dutch speaks Dutch. I'm affraid I'm only making walkthroughs for the Dutch. We Dutch do think that we can speak and read English, but we are hopeless at it. Because there are not many walkthroughs for the Dutch, I decided years ago to make them.

I wish I had the time to translate all of my walkthroughs into English, but I haven't.

The best part of Chapter 2, Injuns worlds, is readdy and also available, including a correct picture of the feather puzzle

Regards
Louis Koot

MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 17:39 

MessagePosté: Dim 4 Avr 2010 17:42 

Great! Thank you very much fo your amazing work, Louiskoot. I see you made a screen capture for every step of the game. What a courage!

MessagePosté: Dim 29 Aoû 2010 04:49 

The indian by the willow tree will not give me the feather picture(puzzle) even though I have gotten the last wooden block from the cave and have added it to the other five blocks. He doesn't seem to like that I call him "KIDDO", so I don't get the feather picture puzzle from him. Am I missing something here? Please help.
Thanks,
Sandy

MessagePosté: Dim 29 Aoû 2010 07:03 

The boy doesn't give you the puzzle, Sandymc. You have to pick it from his little hand. Just look closely ;)

MessagePosté: Dim 29 Aoû 2010 16:58 

Thank you SO much, Grelot04. I missed that one. I can go back to the game, TAKE the feather picture from the boy's hand, and ONTO the puzzle itself.

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 04:56 

WELL, I'M COMPLETELY MAXED OUT ON THE FEATHER PUZZLE, GUYS.I haven't shut my PC off for 3 days now, knowing that if I DO, I will have to start the puzzle all over again. I have all of the pieces "clunked" together, and I've been experimenting with switching "colors", but to no avail. I cannot go on with the game unless I can somehow get a savegame for after getting the puzzle solved. Does this sound like I'm BEGGING? Well I AM. Maybe one of you guys ann help this old Korean War veteran out, here. I DO know where the savegames are stored for this game. That's not a problem.
Sandy

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 08:19 

Please don't shout, Sandy ! :lol:

Yes, this puzzle is a little "capricious" ! When it seems completed, sometimes, you have to move some feathers before hearing the success sound. No use of switching colors, only take a feather and put it back (you hear a "plong" when it's correctly located). Try to move several feathers so... When every feather is "recognize" by the computer, you'll hear the success music. This success music sounds like a magical harp in old cartoons, but I'm sure you heared it before, for other puzzles.
When you hear the success sound, you can leave the puzzle screen, and the game will continue correctly.

Sorry not to send you a save, but I haven't your email adress, and I don't know where you are exactly in Injun worlds (you can solve the puzzles in different orders).

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 16:40 

I'm sorry if I sounded like I was shouting. That was the frustration coming out of me. I guess I will have to start from scratch on the Feather puzzle. I was reading above, if I read it correctly, that there might be a mistake in the walkthrough pic, something about the right wing. When you say right wing, do you mean the right side looking at the pic, or the left side looking at the pic? If so, can you tell me how to correct it? The Injun World is the first place I'm visiting in the game. I'm not giving up quite yet on the feather puzzle. Is it ok with you if I post my e-mail address? I won't do it unless you say it's ok. Thanks again, Sandy

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 16:59 

No, I don't see any problem with the walkthrough pic, everything looks OK. If you have exactly the same picture, try to move again some feathers, I'm sure you'll hear the success music.

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 19:08 

Have I lost something with this picture ? Is there a new one ? Because I remember that, yes, there is a feather that is not in the right place (because when the puzzle is done, it close very quickly, too quickly to make a screen). And I don't remember if it was on the right or the left wing :?

Then, the best advise I may give you, Sandymc, is to look attentively at the totem picture, not to look at the feathers only ;)

Répondre au sujet  [ 19 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]