Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024 12:49

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 16 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Potion
MessagePosté: Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 17:01 

I had done everything including fixing water supply but then got stuck. When checked walkthrough said the head dwarf was supposed to tell me to see his wife but he never does and I therefore can't approach her. ALso the healer won't accept the egg. I went all over redoing things in hopes of finding what would unlock this but to no avail. Any help fixing without starting all over! Brian

Sujet du message: Re: Potion
MessagePosté: Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 19:59 

Hello Brian !

I'm afraid Petronille didn't go in this word yet... This is why you're stucked. You've juste one thing to do : to begin an other word !

MessagePosté: Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 20:55 

That is better than I feared so, on to Bimbo land!!! Thanks for your insight. Great game!!

MessagePosté: Jeu 12 Aoû 2010 22:23 

Great ! And if you have some problem as in dwarves word, change again ! Petronille is not the "Arlesienne", one day you'll find her ! :lol:

MessagePosté: Jeu 18 Oct 2012 20:02 

I have got three of the items for the potion and still need the milk. I think I have done everything needed but can't get the dwarf with the book of mythical creatures to talk to me so that I can get the milk. Any ideas please. By the way I have completed the other worlds and got the tokens from the other three worlds too. Thanks!

MessagePosté: Jeu 18 Oct 2012 22:54 

Hello Stepton ; nice to know you enjoy the game.
To win the bottle of milk, you have to solve the mythical creatures puzzle, then to speak again to the dwarf.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 12:56 

Thanks for reply however I can't access the mythical creatures puzzle as The dwarf won't talk to me. I have played this game before a couple of years ago and have even checked with the walkthrough and I don't think I have missed anything. Many thanks for any advice you can give.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 13:04 

I don't understand, I've juste checked this part of the game, and there is no bug : the dwarf give you the bottle of milk spontaneously when you solve the puzzle. And If you forget to take it, the bottle goes in your inventory aumatically.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 13:33 

I haven't played the mythical creatures puzzle yet as the dwarf won't speak to me. How do I get him to talk to me so that I can solve the puzzle?
Many thanks.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 14:21 

Oh, you didn't play the puzzle ! To acceed to this puzzle, you just click on the book open on his knees. The dwarf speaks. When he is finished, you click on the little picture with a dragon, then (at the end of his speech), again at this picture.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 14:25 

I've tried clicking on the book and nothing happens :-( I can only think that I must have missed something

Thanks for helping though.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 14:35 

Before speaking to the dwarf, did you solve the pipes puzzle, and did you restablished the water distribution system ? The dwarf speaks to you only if the water flows at the fountain behind him.

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 14:42 

I did do the pipes puzzle and thought it was done properly but will check . Many thanks. I am not at the game at the moment so will check later. :-) Advice much appreciated!

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 14:59 

Everything sounds like you solved the puzzle on the book a long time ago, and you didn't remember ! :lol: Please, have a look in your inventory, the milk is perharps inside because it went there automatically ?

A last idea : try to open the microphone above the screen if it is muted, or mute it if it is open, and then try to speak to the dwarf. I know there was a bug like that in the bimbo's world. Maybe here also ?

MessagePosté: Ven 19 Oct 2012 15:25 

:honte: :crazy: I did play the game a few years ago and completed it. I started it again a few weeks ago and definitely haven't done the mythical creatures puzzle this time round.

I've just been back into the game and the water is definitely running. When I click on the book on the dwarf's knee nothing happens and I know I don't have the milk yet because when I go to the healer that is the only item she is waiting for. I also tried muting and un-muting the mic. May have to go back to a previous save point I think.

Répondre au sujet  [ 16 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]