Nous sommes le Jeu 28 Mar 2024 19:10

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: laser beams
MessagePosté: Sam 27 Mar 2010 10:23 

Hi there,

First of all.....Great game! I waited for a long time after Atlantzone....thanks for doing another game where the focus is on puzzles and not on shooting or killing people/things.

But now I am stuck! I've fixed the pipes and all the dwarfs seem to be happy with that. Got an egg, milk and honey and am currently looking for flower. Since I am unable to enter the mill, I decided to explore the caves again. So I got in and am now trying to do something ( I am not even quite sure what) with the laser beams....I can turn three mirrors in different directions but not the last. Basicly my question is....what am i supposed to do and could you point me in the right direction.

and where are all the other english speaking people....is there no one else playing this game? I could not find it on Nordinho or Lazylaces which are great platforms to show this amazing game to the rest of the world!

Oops, never mind POP always works! I managed to solve the thing.....then could not get out so had to use the amulet to get back to the attic and then back to the world...(did i miss a door or exit in the caves or is that the way to do it) Now off to try and find flour.....

Sujet du message: Re: laser beams
MessagePosté: Sam 27 Mar 2010 19:44 

So sorry to be late, Map ! But happy that you could manage the riddle all by yourself :D

Like you, I don't understand why there is so few english people. We have put messages on forums like Just Adventure or the Geek-Forum, and Game Boomers :chsaispas:
Please, feel free to put announcement on the forums you know :thanks:

And, most important : enjoy the game :reverence:

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]