Nous sommes le Ven 29 Mar 2024 12:26

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 23 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: The pitchfork
MessagePosté: Mar 7 Sep 2010 05:29 

Hi, I'm back with another question.
I can't find the PITCHFORK(next to a tree trunk)anywhere on Patty's island. I have the monkey for her but she doesn't seem to want it yet . Maybe some of you can help me out with this one. ( I'm doing this one without the help of my grandson) LOL
Thanking you in advance,
Sandy

Sujet du message: Re: The pitchfork
MessagePosté: Mar 7 Sep 2010 08:15 

Here is your message in the right forum, the Bimbos world, Sandymc :coucou:

The problem with some items is that they appear if Pétronille has been yet or not in the world you are. Then, if you think that she did not come, just go in an other world to look for her ;)
For instance, in the Bimbos world, have you noticed evidences that Pétronille had come ? This girl always let things here and there. If they are not... :ange:

MessagePosté: Mar 7 Sep 2010 15:11 

Hi Grelot,
Thanks for depositing me in the right place. LOL I guess that I will be exploring some of the other worlds, now. BUT, shouldn't I have seen the PITCHFORK on Maya's Island anyway? I'm a little confused about that right now.

MessagePosté: Mar 7 Sep 2010 15:19 

There are odds end end on Maya's island, but no pitchfork! :lol:

MessagePosté: Mar 7 Sep 2010 17:15 

Sorry Raz, I meant the pitchfork on PATTY'S island. I just found out that the pitchfork should be in the DWARVES world. Doing that now. THANKS!

MessagePosté: Sam 11 Sep 2010 19:40 

Hi everybody. I am now near the finale of Bimbo Island. I have cured the "Dragon", and now the only thing left to complete this chapter is to do the "Bird Tangram" puzzle. I clicked on the wall just past the dragon, but I don't see the puzzle needed to open the lava gate. Where are the puzzle pieces, and where and how do I start the puzzle? What am I missing here? Please help. Thanks

MessagePosté: Sam 11 Sep 2010 21:50 

The puzzle is not on a wall behind the dragon, but on a stoned cube on the left of the cave. Did the dragon say you're allowed to access it ?

MessagePosté: Dim 12 Sep 2010 03:11 

I believe that the dragon might have said that there is something else that I have to bring him, I've been searching and searching for whatever that "thing" is. Reading through the walkthrough many times, I'm stumped. Of course I must have missed SOMETHING. I only have ONE cloth in my inventory. I found the Tangram Puzzle on the LEFT wall, thanks to you, but I can't start the puzzle yet. Any clue? Thanks so much for sticking with me on this.
Sandy

MessagePosté: Dim 12 Sep 2010 08:29 

In the bimbos world, you need to find 3 objects before doing the last puzzle. No need of the bra founded in an another world.
The three objects you have to find are :
- two pieces of a cloth
- the first token of the bimbos world.

But I remember you began this world before Petro's coming. Did you return and speak to everybody after you had the pitchfork ?

MessagePosté: Dim 12 Sep 2010 21:08 

I HAVE one piece of cloth which is the "panties". What and where is the OTHER piece of cloth? Also I DO have the BLUE token of the Bimbo world. Just to make sure I will go back and talk again to each Bimbo although I believe I did that already. THANKS,
Sandy

MessagePosté: Dim 12 Sep 2010 21:27 

So, you just need an other part of the panties. Where did you find the first one ?

MessagePosté: Lun 13 Sep 2010 03:14 

I wish I could remember where I found one piece. Can you give me a hint as to WHERE both pieces were to be found?
I just went back to the game, found the other cloth in Maeva's room, went back to the dragon, tried to start doing the Tangram puzzle, but to no avail, once more. I even "offered" each and every thing in my inventory to the Dragon, but I still get the message from the dragon that I still need to get EVERYTHING for him so that I can access the Tangram puzzle. Afraid I need some more help, guys and girls. Thanks!
Sandy
OK, I gave the other pink cloth to Candy. She now told me, among other thins, that she saw Petronille. She then gave me Petronille's second note. I went back to Dragon, and he STILL says I've "forgotten" something, so I cannot access the Tangram puzzle. That's where I am NOW, in the game. Sorry for being such a pain in the you-know-what, but I guess I need more help. By the way, I have been back and forth to all the Bimbos quite a few times. I'm still missing SOMETHING, I guess.

MessagePosté: Lun 13 Sep 2010 09:44 

Hello, Sandymc.
If I understand, you got the two pieces of the cloth ? And the token ? Then, you just need to talk with the dragon again, until he gives you the authorisation to make the tangram ;)

And if you don't have the second piece of the cloth, just look closely at Candy. She told you a nice story and, at the end, must offer you the note and... :ange:

MessagePosté: Lun 13 Sep 2010 10:54 

You don't have to give objects to the dragon, juste listen what he says.

MessagePosté: Lun 13 Sep 2010 17:55 

Hi Grelot04,
I HAVE spoken to Candy numerous times, and she HAS given me the note. NOW, when I go back to her, the Petronille Dialogue box no longer appears. Also I have spoken to the DRAGON till I'm "blue in the face", and he still won't give me permission to do the Tangram puzzle. I HAVE both pieces of the pink cloths in my inventory. This is where I'm stuck right now. Thanks for your continued help.
Sandy
P.S. Could it be that I'm missing another CLOTH of some kind? If I was supposed to give Candy one of the cloths, why should two pink cloths STILL be in my inventory?

Répondre au sujet  [ 23 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]