[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - Maya's World
Nous sommes le Mar 16 Avr 2024 07:27

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Maya's World
MessagePosté: Sam 1 Mai 2010 00:52 

I cannot take either the board or the nails. Have talked to Maya, got the rock but that is all the further that I can get. There is a hot spot for action just above the boards but can find no item that is useful. Thanks for a beutiful game.

Sujet du message: Re: Maya's World
MessagePosté: Sam 1 Mai 2010 07:50 

Hello Cem :coucou:
You wouldn't be able to take anything on the Maya's island without her authorisation. Then, as it's said in the instructions (on our website), you have to look here and there to know why you need some items, and then talk to Maya until the "boat" subject ;)
Remember, you're just a guest on those worlds and then, sometimes, you have to speak with the owners to take or use things :ange:
Have fun ! :welcome:

MessagePosté: Dim 2 Mai 2010 00:49 

I should have been clearer with my question. Have explored the island, found the rock, found the planks, found the nails, and found a hot spot just above the planks ( but can find nothing that works there ). Have examined the boat. Have talked with Maya and exhausted all the subjects a couple of times. I am still stuck however. I cannot take the nails or the plank with which to ( I assume ) repair the boat. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

MessagePosté: Dim 2 Mai 2010 08:20 

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 15:06 

I have the same problem as Cem.. I cant pick either the plank or the nails... Ive tried also reloading my last saved game and followed exactly what grelot said.. But, no effect.. Still the same.. im stuck on the island.. Please help...

MessagePosté: Mar 31 Aoû 2010 16:00 

Hello, Lestat. :D
Are you allowed to touch anything in this island ? In real life, you don't take objects at your neighbour's without authorisation ! :lol:
So, you have first to see the dammages on the boat (don't forget that in a game, to see = to touch), and then to speak about this boat to Maya. Perharps she'll help you.

MessagePosté: Mer 1 Sep 2010 10:36 

Hi razi,
I did.. I've talked to Maya before I explored the island.. She rejected to help me fix the boat and allowed me to seek items in her island.. The problem, I can't pick these items.. As much as I want to go back to Baya, I cant because I have n boat..

Im just wondering, after I explored the Injun Island, i am directed to go to Bimbo.. In the walkthrough, you have to go to Robot then Dwarf then Bimbo.. Im lost...

MessagePosté: Mer 1 Sep 2010 11:02 

Hello Lestat. No matter to have been in other worlds to fix the boat. But, to pick up the item, you have to be close to them. Aren't you too far ? Just a click for a close up and then, you must be able to take something.
Oh, and just to know : are you sure you haven't yet planks in your inventory ? Because you don't take all of them ;)

MessagePosté: Mer 1 Sep 2010 11:37 

Oh, yes, I remember! The is a bug here (the only one I didn't correct in the english version)! Sorry...

To be able to pick up planks and other stuffs on Maya's island, you have to hear french voices! Please, put the microphone on (above your screen) and talk to Maya once more about the boat. After this dialogue, everything will be OK.
Sorry again for that bug. Most of english or american people let the very comical french voices on, so you're the only one to have this bug, That's why I didn't understand sooner.

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]