[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - trying to finish the bimbos' world
Nous sommes le Jeu 18 Avr 2024 21:46

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 24 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: trying to finish the bimbos' world
MessagePosté: Sam 30 Jan 2010 00:02 

I've done almost all of the bimbos' world, up to the point where I'm supposed to straighten the rabbit's ears. The two superimposed spells don't seem to work on the rabbit's ears, but maybe that's because the big-nosed statue hasn't spoken yet. He still has the letter in his mouth, as I don't have the pitchfork to stick in his nose (Petronille has not visited this world, it seems.) So now I'm stuck in bimbo's world without being able to finish it. I know I can return to the house, but do I have to find another medallion or picture to visit other worlds? :helppan:

Sujet du message: Re: trying to finish the bimbos' world
MessagePosté: Sam 30 Jan 2010 05:57 

You're absolutely right : the rabbit is waiting the words of Big Nose and it's impossible to finish this world before Petro comes
You have to go to the house and jump to another world
You don't need another medallion but another picture (one is in the house, another outside) et of course another password

MessagePosté: Sam 30 Jan 2010 16:03 

MessagePosté: Ven 5 Fév 2010 19:27 

MessagePosté: Ven 5 Fév 2010 19:39 

Don't worry, ziggy, you're not in an impasse. :D
Because of the way you visited the worlds, I think Petro did'nt come in Dwarves word. Try to go again in robots world, juste for a short time, and then come back in Dwarves worlds. I'm sure everything will be unlocked! ;)

To be able to speak to the chief's wife, you must speak to the chief first (about Pétro).

MessagePosté: Ven 5 Fév 2010 20:16 

The best hint to know how Petro travels, Ziggy, is... in the banner ;)

MessagePosté: Ven 5 Fév 2010 21:05 

MessagePosté: Ven 5 Fév 2010 22:17 

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 00:17 

Ziggy: one of the key points is this, when you wrote : "and the sorceress doesn't respond when I offer her the flour, honey, milk and egg for the potion."

This may be a case of the cart before the horse... If she doesn't respond, it's probably because she never gave you the recipe in the first place ! You're offering her stuff for a recipe she's not mentioned (you must have seen it in one of the threads, am I wrong?) The healer (that's what she is, really, and a raindancer too, she's multitasking) will give you the recipe only if Pétronille has been there already, because that's your winning argument (an "affair of the heart"...)

So, anyway, if you've visited the injuns and the robots, Pétronille must have been pushed to the Dwarves World, and you'll get your pitchfork eventually...

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 19:09 

OK, I've finished everything in the dwarves world - cured the sick dwarves, thanked the chief and his wife, and received both the pink and the blue tokens. So now the only token I am missing is the last one in bimbo world. But when I go back there, Patty still refuses to take the caged monkey and give me the pitchfork. What else must I do to finish bimbo world and obtain the last token? :chsaispas:

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 19:58 

Two questions about the caged monkey :

- Did you use it to rob something ? If no, you have to do it first.
- Did you talk with Patty about the statue with a big nose. If you don't talk to her, she can't propose the pitchfork.

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 19:59 

You'll obtain the last token at the very end of this world, Ziggy.
For the moment, you have to get the pitch. But why have you to get it ? Have you "touch" the nose of the statue ? It will open a new opportunity, a new subject of conversation with Patty.
And with Patty, don't be shy, too. Speak with her again and again :D

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 21:05 

Well, I'm almost done: the dragon has been cured of his cold, but says he can't accept my offer of aid until I've collected something that I've forgotten. What can that be??? The bird puzzle won't move yet either. Any ideas? :chsaispas:

MessagePosté: Sam 6 Fév 2010 22:52 

Have you got the two tokens and the two pieces of "pink material" ?
When it will be OK, the dragon will allow you to move the bird puzzle.

MessagePosté: Dim 7 Fév 2010 00:19 

:G Victoire! Je l'ai fini! Merci Razi, Axol, Grelot pour votre aide et votre patience avec moi. Ca c'est le plus beau jeu que j'ai joue'! Et maintenant je vais jouer Atlantzone. Au revoir! :bisou:

Répondre au sujet  [ 24 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]