[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - Patty Island
Nous sommes le Jeu 18 Avr 2024 14:25

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: Patty Island
MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 09:58 

Hi,

According to walkthrough, there supposely a pitchfork against a tree trunk (patty island) but I am having hard time finding it!

Where exactly is that thing?

Sujet du message: Re: Patty Island
MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 10:12 

Hi, Splat!
If you don't see the pitchfork, that's because Petro did not come here at this time.
If you dont' see anything else to do in the bimbos world, you can visit an other world. You'll come back here later on... ;)

MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 13:47 

Hi Splat ! :coucou:
Announced in the walkthrough too, all the blue highlightened things are things which would be IF Pétro has come yet in the world.
If she didn't, no way to find those item.

MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 16:04 

Thanks razibuszouzou and grelot04,

After replaying game, I didn't realized that I could place all image inside book by turning all pages.

Once again thank you!

MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 16:49 

I must say I am really amazed... A number of players never thought that you could turn the pages of a book... :O One piece of advice : read the book till the end, this will be useful at a later stage...

MessagePosté: Jeu 21 Jan 2010 00:52 

Don't worry, Splat! I also got such answers from Axolot; my hands should be grubby and thieving!! :roll:
I don't think that the things he writes are personal :nan: , or that he actually means something with it!
I mean, look at him! He still thinks it's Christmas :crazy: :lol: :S .
Do you think he ever held a book in his hands? Let alone that he is able to turn a page? Oh, and there is another
strange thing about him... He thinks that there are four of him! Sometimes he is Axolot1, and then Axolot04!
He has a special condition I think. Maar over deze gesteldheid kun je beter niet te duidelijk zijn, begrijp je dit?

MessagePosté: Jeu 21 Jan 2010 07:42 

MessagePosté: Jeu 21 Jan 2010 09:03 

You're welcome, Splat... And I really meant it about the last page, keep that in mind, it was a free additional hint !

And I must think of taking my Xmas hat off, that's a fact... ;)

MessagePosté: Ven 22 Jan 2010 00:07 

Splat, I thought you could be Dutch! That's why I tried the Dutch sentence. But now I know that you're not!
And Axolot!! You did a wonderful job with your new appearance! You look a bit like Sherlock Holmes now.
A wise guy! It suits you!

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]