[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4696: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4700: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AMERTIS - Le Jeu - Forum • Afficher le sujet - The car keys
Nous sommes le Mar 16 Avr 2024 09:15

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]

Répondre au sujet  [ 13 messages ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message: The car keys
MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 18:49 

I'm having trouble with the car keys. I can´t make them stay selected so I can´t use them. What should I do?
:helppan:

Sujet du message: Re: Hi. I dont know where to post this
MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:01 

You're in the right place to post for the key car, Pmora :coucou:

How do you try to use this key ? Try to grab and drag them ? If yes, it's not the good way ti use an item : You select it in your luggage (one clic), it appears on the left, at the top.
And then, you click at the place you think it's the good one to use this key and... that's all !

If it solve your problem, I'm afraid you didn't read the "instructions" drawer and worse, the "Download" drawer (on the website).
If not, just explain exactly what you do, what occure.

Sujet du message: Re: The car keys
MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:06 

When I make one click it just zoom them. I get to select it once but only the square stays in the same place where the key is in the bag but it doesnt show the key and of course it doesnt work when I try to start the car. Its like there was a bug or something.

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:12 

I'm afraid you have a bug, yes. It's the only bug of Amertis, and by chance you had it at the beginning! :lol:
Actually, you didn't respect this rule : you must wait 2 seconds, when you take a first object, before taking a second one.

If that happens again, the only solution is to quit the game, and to restart from your last save.
Please, read the instructions of the game (press the space bar, then choose "instructions") not to have this bug again.

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:17 

Oups, Razibus is right ! It must be the fatal inventory bug ! :!

And I think I was right too when I said that you didn't read carefully the Instructions before begin the game, Pmora :hihi:

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:24 

upss, I started with the wrong foot... Yes, I read it, but my english its not good enough I guess. Thank you very much for your help. You 2 are very kind. :fleurs:
see you later. xoxo

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:28 

No problem, pmora, we really like to help, especially since there's not yet such a crowd on this english forum, so our few current customers get special treatment! See, three of us are focusing on you! :coucou:

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:29 

Where are you from, Pmora ? Perhaps we can help you in your language :calin:

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:36 

I'm from Argentina. I speak spanish and english but its a bit rusty since I dont use it too much. my vocabulary its not great. :honte: but I was a big fun of Atlantzone and was expecting another round of big fun!! and it was such a surprise when I received the email that the game was back.
And my language wont be a rock in my way to play!!! :G
I really appreciate your help! :thanks:

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 19:41 

I don't, but maybe Grelot speaks spanish ? We'll know after dinner ! :lol:

MessagePosté: Mar 19 Jan 2010 21:09 

MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 13:10 

No sabes la alegria que me da esta noticia!!!! Its good to know that somenoe speaks spanish, so I can ask, in case I dont understand something. I'll keep speaking english so the others can get the answers too, and in spanish if I really need it. :calin: :merci:

MessagePosté: Mer 20 Jan 2010 13:53 

:super: :bisou:

Répondre au sujet  [ 13 messages ] 

Heures au format UTC [ Heure d’été ]